Family Care & Pediatrics Services
We are now able to see children at birth, through adolescence and teenage years, and into adulthood with our new pediatric practice.
For over 25 years, Harlem United has served much of the New York City community and now we are excited to welcome the younger members of your family to ours!
You can use this form and we’ll get in touch to personally tell you more about Harlem United, answer any questions, and if you’d like, schedule an appointment for you. Or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 212.849.2780.
- Comprehensive well child care for infants, toddlers, children, and adolescents
- Comprehensive physical exams for adults
- Acute (sick) care
- Asthma care
- HIV speciality care for adolescents and young adults
- LGBTQ care, including gender affirming hormone care to adolescents and adults
- Women’s preventative health, family planning, and contraception
- Reproductive and sexual health counseling
- Confidential STI screening for adolescents, and adults