Sr. Mental Health Specialist, HUD Women and Children

The Sr. Mental Health Specialist is responsible for providing multiple aspects of case management that include but is not limited to: psycho-social care, conducting psychosocial assessments/reassessments, linking and connecting families to medical services and mental health care, utilizing a harm reduction approach in counseling, HIV education, providing referrals and entitlement advocacy. Education and Certification: B.A. from an accredited university with five years of experience, or minimum of 10 years of paid work experience providing direct client care in social services field working with individuals and families.  Strong written and oral communication skills a must Bi-lingual (English- Spanish) is required. To Apply: Submit your resume with a cover letter indicating position and salary requirements to:

No Replies to "Sr. Mental Health Specialist, HUD Women and Children"