The Nest is now open!
We are proud to announce the opening of our new community health center, The Nest, located at 169 West 133rd Street.
Hours and Services for The Nest as of November 16, 2015
Mondays through Fridays, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Primary medical care
- HIV treatment and prevention (i.e. Pre-exposure prophylaxis or PrEP)
- Hepatitis C services
- Opiate dependence treatment (Suboxone)
- Mental Health (psychiatric care and psychotherapy)
- Enroll Manhattan Project and assistance with insurance enrollment
- Health Home/Care Coordination
- LGBT Heath services
Saturdays, 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- Psychiatric service
In December, same services as above and hours will be extended to:
- Monday, 9 a.m. – 9 p.m.
- Tuesday, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Wednesday, 9 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Thursday, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Friday, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Coming soon! Dental, Pediatrics and Women’s health
Aetna, Aetna-Dental, Affinity Plan, Amerigroup, Amida Care, Beacon, BC/BS (Behavioral Health-Dr. Yared only), Careington Dental, Community Plan, DentaQuest, Fidelis Care of NY, HealthCare Partners, Health First, HealthPlex, Medicaid/Medicare Part A, Metro Plus, Oxford, United Health Care, UHC-Dental, ValueOptions, VNSNY and Wellcare.