Vocation Education Counselor/Housing Specialist, Housing

The Vocation Education Counselor/Housing Specialist is an integral part of the Veterans Housing team providing vocational counseling and next step housing assistance to tenants in order to promote and maintain housing readiness and to assist with the vocational needs of veterans in our program. Education and Certificate: Bachelor’s degree in social service or adult learning field required plus at least 3 years relevant work experience or Master’s degree in relevant field plus at least 1 year of relevant work experience. Experience working with Veterans and/or difficult populations a plus. To Apply: Submit your resume with a cover letter indicating position and salary requirements to: recruiting@harlemunited.org

No Replies to "Vocation Education Counselor/Housing Specialist, Housing"