Harlem United Stands with our Community
Harlem United stands in solidarity with our community as we protest for an end to systemic violence against Black and Brown people. Here are resources to help you take part in the way that best suits you:
- Donate to Harlem United and other nonprofits who work for people of color
- Find information about daily protests in NYC: JusticeForGeorgeNYC on Instagram, Movement for Black Lives website, Angelysskay on Instagram
- Protect yourself from Covid-19 at a protest
- Practice solidarity with protestors if you cannot join in the streets
- Know what to bring to a protest
- Follow Harlem United on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook for more info!