Our dental clinic was created in response to our clients’ need for quality dental care. In August 2003, through a partnership with Columbia University, Harlem United opened a state-of-the-art dental facility which offers a variety of comprehensive services.
Today, we are proud to offer dental services to our community from our newest health center — The Nest — in the heart of Harlem.Get Started by Requesting an Appointment See Which Insurance We Accept
The Nest Community Health Center
- Address: 169 West 133rd Street
- Mondays: 9:30 a.m. – 7:30 p.m.
- Tuesdays: 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Wednesdays: 9:30 a.m. – 7:30 p.m.
- Thursdays: 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Fridays: 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Saturdays: 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Sundays: Closed
- Diagnostic X-rays and exams
- Preventive care (cleanings and oral hygiene instruction)
- Emergency care (treatment of acute pain and swelling)
- Restorations (fillings)
- Endodontics (root canals utilizing newest techniques)
- Prosthodontics (fixed and removable dentures)
- Periodontics (gum treatment)
- Oral surgery (extractions)
- Referrals to outside specialists for complex surgical procedures